THE COURSE CONTENT
This course will allow you to:
- Show knowledge and understanding of the OHS Act.
- Explain the requirements for compliance as stipulated in the current legislation
- Put in place the management controls required under legislation to achieve compliance
- Keep records required by the legislation
THE TARGET GROUP
This course aims at all managers and supervisors.
THE COURSE STRUCTURE
This course is will provide a full understanding of OHS Act legal liabilities. This course is for employees who are responsible for the health and safety of others. Relevant videos to give the learner a good understanding.
- Specific sections of the Occupational Health and Safety Act 85 of 1993
- Standard regulations
We check the learner’s competence level for this legal liability training.
- 4 Hours