THE COURSE CONTENT
Participants on completion of this course will know and understand:
- Explaining different types of emergencies that may occur in a workplace
- Explaining various responses to an alarm
- The role of the safety officer at the assembly point
- Explaining the functions of an emergency control center
THE TARGET GROUP
This course aims at all persons involved in the emergency situations.
THE COURSE STRUCTURE
We explain the responsibility and legal liability with regard to emergency and evacuation procedures. Relevant videos to give the learner a good understanding.
- Intention of Emergency Plan
- Evacuation Procedures
- Emergency Floor Plans
- Emergency Personnel
- Specific emergencies and actions
- Emergency telephone numbers
- Zone / Floor / Area Sweep
- Rescue Techniques
- Practical - Emergency Drill
We check the learner’s competence level for this emergency and evacuation procedures course.
- 1 Day